Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mane Event


Back in April, Lesa, Irene and myself headed off to Red Deer for the Mane Event. All I can say is WOW. It was so huge and over 42 000 people went throught the gates. There was so much to see and do, it was all rather overwelming.


I did take Mira to demo and we participated in the Sat. spectacular. I think we did pretty good! Lesa took some nice video clips of us riding on Saturday afternoon in my english gear, on Fri and Sunday I rode Western. Met tons of people, the CRTWH had a booth that was manned by Karla Freeman and Bill Young who came all the way from BC.


I've got to say a big Thank-you to Lesa and Irene, for with out their help, I couldn't have made it. They helped with everything from grooming and saddling, stall cleaning to getting my big butt up in the saddle!

No comments: